Free Veguary Events
- 1/29: "Code Blue" Documentary Screening and Q&A (via Zoom)
- 2/8: Whole Food, Plant-Based Success Stories (via Zoom)
- 2/13: Outdoor Enjoyment & Picnic
- 2/23: FREE Food for Life Heart Health Nutrition and Cooking class with Tracy Childs
- 2/27: Mission Bay Exercise and Hangout at Superbloom
- Online Recipe-Cook-Alongs!*
- Online Recipe-Cook-Alongs! * LIVE SAUCY - Whole Food, Plant-Based Sauces & Dressings
- 2/2 SAVORY BUTTERNUT SQUASH SAUCE
- 2/9 WINNING CHEESY SAUCE
- 2/17 VEGAN TAHINI CAESAR DRESSING
- 2/24 OIL-FREE BEET HUMMUS
Saturday, January 29th
Code Blue Documentary Screening and Q&A
5:00 pm via Zoom
Would you change your habits to live a longer, healthier life? Code Blue provides the prescription to do just that. Dr. Stancic's triumphant story will inspire you, and reveal why medicine’s most powerful tool is almost never prescribed.
DONATE TO OUR MISSION!
We are dedicated to educating and informing San Diegans about the benefits of eating a whole-food, plant-based diet — for optimal nutrition and health; environmental sustainability (including mitigation of food waste); and for compassion and mindfulness in food choices. PlantDiego is a 501(c)(3) Non Profit and are a project under our umbrella organization Social Good Fund.